Partial "Cartels" Service by Creil& Montereau, 38 pieces.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Faïence fine (lead-glazed earthenware) service "Cartels", manufactured by the French firm Creil & Montereau between 1884 and 1920.
Engravings by Pierre LANTZ. Fine earthenware, printed decor in blue and sepia in white background, each representing lovely still life with fishes, meals, vegetables or flowers, framed in a Cartel. The printed decor enhanced with colors is a specialty of the Creil & Montereau manufacture.
Marked "LANTZ" in the front decor and in the back: "Cartels / CM / Déposé / N ".
Composition of the service with dimensions:
- 1 Soup tureen (35 cm W x 22 cm D x 24 cm H) and oval platter (37 cm W x 26 cm D)
- 1 Sauceboat (26 cm W x 16 cm D x 12 cm H)
- 1 Vegetable platter (diam. 28 cm)
- 1 round platter (diam. 28.5 cm)
- 20 dinner plates (diam. 23 cm)
- 8 dessert plates (diam. 22 cm)
- 6 deep plates (diam. 23.5 cm)
7 other products in the same category: